- 1. Payment: Personal checks and credit cards. Personal checks must clear unless references are supplied. Credit card orders must be shipped to address the card is registered to. Once credit is established, coins may be shipped on approval.
- 2. Five-day return privilege: if you plan to return something, you must notify us by phone within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. All returns must be mailed back no later than 1 week from the date of receipt. All exceptions must be approved in advance of regular return privilege timetables.
- 3. All merchandise is bank vaulted. If you want to see an item at a show, call at least 5 days in advance of the start of the show so that we can include it in our bourse shipment.
- 4. Postage terms: Shipping is on us. Generally high value items are shipped overnight, lower value items are sent Priority Service. If returns are necessary, call for instructions on how to ship back to us.
- 5. Virginia residents add 5% sales tax. If you are a coin dealer in Virginia, and buying for resale, you must supply tax ID information.
- 6. Credit Card returns are subject to 3% charge for restocking. Avoid this by paying by check or getting credit approval.
- 7. Due to the nature of the product, there is a restocking fee on all returned or canceled layaways. Normally this fee is 15%, but can be higher if the market has dropped since time of purchase.
- 8. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to adjust a price listed incorrectly. Please call to confirm prices; due to the volatility of the coin market, ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- 9. Our Interest Free Layaway Policy is available for purchases of $800 or more. Our standard plan is, 25% down and 25% per month for the next 3 months, 90 days total payoff. Other layaway options may be available upon approval, call to discuss if you need special arrangements. Your item will be shipped to you upon receipt and clearance of your final payment. If you cancel layaway or payments are not made in a timely manner, we reserve the right to cancel the order and invoke the restocking fee (mentioned in #7). All layaways must be paid according to terms as they are stated on the invoice. Any late payment will be subject to a fee equal to 10% of the late payment.
- 10. Checks must arrive within 5 calendar days of purchase confirmation after which the coin will go back up for sale. If you have any concern of timeliness we suggest you use priority mail. For payments above $5,000 dollars our overnight account is available at no charge.
- 11. For grading, memo, and other commerce in the mail, we are not responsible for chipped holders. When submitting or handling coins, we are extremely careful not to chip holders. In some cases, older or obsolete holder styles are not replaceable. If a holder is replaceable, we will work hard to equitably remedy the situation. Please take this into account when submitting coins to us through the mail for grading, purchases, or any other reason. If you have any questions about shipping or wrapping, contact Joy@HLRC.com
The following discloses our information gathering, use and dissemination practices for this website. Please take a moment to review the terms of this privacy statement. By using this site, you agree to accept the terms of our privacy statement. If you do not agree to the terms of our privacy statement, please do not use this site.
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to obtain general access to this site. However, in order to access certain information, products, services or features contained on this site, we may require you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. For example, we will collect certain personal information if you choose to register a want list, sign-up to receive our emailer, or send questions or comments to us via e-mail.
If you provide us with personal information, we may retain and use that information for several purposes. For example, we may use your personal information in order to process and fulfill any transactions or services that you request, such as delivering any products and services that you purchased. (including any customary follow-up or confirmation communications regarding such transactions), contacting you in connection with e-mailing our online newsletter or responding to your questions and comments. We may also use personal information to ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law.
In addition, we may send you periodic communications by e-mail or regular mail if you do not opt out of receiving them. For example, we may provide you with special offers or information on our products or services. If you wish to opt out of receiving communications from us at any time, you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our email newsletters or other email communications.
Please note that we will not share your personal information (whether collected online or offline) with any third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Some areas of this site may contain links to other sites that take you outside this site. These outside sites are beyond our control. They may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit personal information. The privacy policies of these other sites may be significantly different from our privacy statement. We will not notify you when you are leaving our site and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information collected there.
From time to time, we may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of this site, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on this site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they "click" on. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as "cookies" and "IP addresses." We collect this information in order to determine which areas of this site are most popular and to enhance this site for visitors. However, please be assured that this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other visitors to this site.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. If you register for a "Want List" you will be required to create an online account and choose a username and password that will protect your online account information. Access to your online account requires your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your username or password to any other person. All databases are secured behind a firewall. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while HLRC strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, Harry@HLRC.com